Experience & Credentials
Below are my most up to date list of training and credentials accumulated over the years. With my unique blend of skills and experience, my main goal is to facilitate you through your struggle to clarity. Another goal is to give you tools to be able to facilitate yourself through whatever life brings and learn how to no longer be in conflict with your present experience.
- Currently in training to become a Tension Release Exercises (TRETM ) Provider through TRE Los Angeles. TRE is like no other modality. It’s actually not a modality at all, but a way to get your body reacquainted to its own natural wisdom to unwind tension, trauma, stress and hard patterns from the body from the inside out through self-induced therapeutic tremors.
- Certified Living Inquiries Facilitator, trained directly with Scott Kiloby and his team of The Living Inquiries Trainers.
- Lead Facilitator at the Kiloby Center for Recovery in Palm Springs, California. Worked side-by-side with Scott Kiloby full time with clients from January to September, 2014. Facilitated group and individual sessions. Led three on-site week-long retreats with Scott and other facilitators. Taught daily yoga and weekly laughter yoga classes.
- Certified FasterEFT Practitioner – over 5 years of experience working with clients one-on-one and giving group talks, demos and presentations. Deeply involved in the organization and support of FasterEFT seminars internationally, co-wrote the FasterEFT training manual, worked side-by-side with FasterEFT creator Robert G. Smith from April 2010 – June 2011.
- Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher (RYS-200) through the amazing Kindness Yoga studio in Denver, CO.
- Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
- Infinite Possibilities Certified Trainer, by Mike Dooley of “The Secret” movie
- Certified Life Coach – International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited school, New-U, based in the UK
- Yoga Gangsters Outreach Certification – Yoga Gangsters empowers youth by addressing the symptoms of trauma and poverty such as limited education, addiction, violence, incarceration, teen pregnancy, HIV, and more through the science and practice of yoga.
- Reiki Level I